When it comes to stump removal in Coquitlam, we at StumpMaster are proud of our capabilities and can tackle any challenge with confidence and professionalism.
Finding an arborist in your area that meets with your criteria is important.
There are several things to consider when you decide to have your tree stumps removed or any landscaping done. You want to choose a company that is insured and certified. Check out what their customers say. Do they have professionals on their staff? Is their equipment in good working order? Do they finish on time and keep you informed of any possible problems or delays?
StumpMaster in Coquitlam has an excellent reputation with professional arborists on staff to help you keep your garden looking its best. Not only do we offer stump removal, but we also offer several other landscaping services for your garden. We excel at the pruning and removal of all sorts of shrubs, hedges and trees, and we’re ready and able to manage any landscaping jobs big or small.
• It gives you added space for new plants. Stumps are also unsightly.
• Leaving an old stump behind is an invitation to pests. Small rodents, termites, beetles, ants and other insects can move in and infest your garden.
• Old roots on the surface of your yard can make mowing your yard difficult and costly. You can damage your mower and other gardening equipment.
• By removing stumps you are increasing the value of your home and beautifying the garden.
There are different types of stump removal processes that we use; mainly stump grinding and stump removal by excavation. StumpMaster stump removal in Coquitlal does not recommend the “home” method of drilling holes in the stump and pouring saltpeter into the holes due to the poison being used, as well as the long time (measured in months) that this method takes to be effective.
Let’s start with stump grinding. Stump grinding requires a special machine that grinds the stump down below the soil line, at times up to 12 inches deep. This means you don’t need a lot of extra fill, as the stump grindings mix with the soil to become fertile mulch.
• Quicker and less labor intensive to remove
• No large hole to fill
• Environmentally friendly
The stump itself becomes mulch and is ready to be re-used.
• You may have a sprout from the root system
• Root decay
Stump removal by excavation, on the other hand, entails the use of heavy equipment, and your stump is either dug or pulled out of the ground. This can cause problems with surrounding root systems and it also means that we will need to fill up the hole left behind.
• Root system completely removed
• Replanting easy
• No health hazards
• Large hole after removal
• Labor intensive
• Not environmentally friendly
• Costs more money
Call us for all of your landscaping and tree/stump removal needs. As professionals, you can count on us for a job well done, in budget, and on time. Call StumpMaster today.Stump Removal Coquitlam